Pedal 40 to 100km (depending on the user’s weight, terrain conditions and altitude range), thanks to the efficient motor and the 504W/h, 36V battery.
Climb any slope thanks to the BROSE DRIVE S motor of 250W with 90 Nm of torque and 380% assistance.
Good control of the bicycle thanks to the central integrated motor with cadence, torque and speed sensors, the sturdy aluminium frame with integrated battery, the SHIMANO hydraulic brakes, the wide 29 x 2,0 tires, and the wide 680mm handlebar.
Thanks to the frame geometry, wide tires, Selle Royal Gel seat and ERGON grips.
The C800 Trekking
Bike lovers ride to get close to people, to nature and to themselves.
That’s why BEEQ keeps it local. E-Bikes designed and produced right here in Europe and distributed by experienced hands.
We are close enough to provide the support that you need.
Straight forward and smart. Ready to start? Hop on.
Arrive in effortless style with the C800 TREKKING. The electric bike designed to withstand the thrill of the outdoor lifestyle and the rush of the daily routine.
Its solid design fits the demands of mountain trails, country lanes and busy urban roads, guaranteeing kilometers of great, reliable fun.
- M: between 1,65m and 1,85m
- L: taller than 1,85m
- For steering flexibility choose the smaller size since the bicycle is easier to manoeuvre and to overcome obstacles.
- For comfort and longer distances, choose the larger size.
- Assistance level and battery;
- Speed: instantaneous, average, maximum;
- Power provided by the user in Watts;
- Remaining autonomy;
- Distance Travelled: total and trip;
- Assistance button up to 5m/h in pedestrian mode to help push the byke.
- single plate at the front with 36 teeth with chain retention system to avoid chain skipping.
- rear derailleur SHIMANO DEORE M6005 Shadow
- trigger SHIMANO DEORE M6005
- cassete sprocket SHIMANO DEORE 10 speed (11-42)
- chain SHIMANO CN-E6090-10 for E-BIKE with “Easy Link” connector
- chainguard FSA
- SHIMANO Hubs front 100mm with hollow shaft and rear 135mm with quick release for SHIMANHO CENTER LOCK disks
- Double wall aluminium rims with 36 black anti-corrosion spokes decorated with pad printing.
- Tubeless ready compatible
- Equipped with mixed use CONTINENTAL 29" tires with 2,0” in width which offer good adherence when curving and braking, traction and comfort in the various types of terrain.
We chose the SHIMANO MT-200 hydraulic brakes with 180mm disks front and rear for greater braking power in steep and prolonged slopes.
- ADJUSTABLE stem from 0-90 degrees for adjustment in height to the user's driving position.
- ERGON grips with safety lock and driving grips arranged for ergonomics and ease of access.