E800 Urban Motion LITE
Pedal 40 to 100km (depending on the user’s weight, terrain conditions and altitude range), thanks to the efficient motor and the 504W/h, 36V battery.
Climb any slope thanks to the BROSE DRIVE C 250W motor with 50 Nm torque and 280% assistance.
Good control of the bicycle thanks to the central integrated motor with cadence, torque and speed sensors, the sturdy aluminium frame with integrated battery, the CLARKS hydraulic brakes, the wide 28 x 2,2 tires and the wide 660mm handlebar.
Thanks to the frame geometry, wide tires, Selle Royal Gel seat and ERGON grips.
The E800 Urban Motion LITE
Bike lovers ride to get close to people, to nature and to themselves.
That’s why BEEQ keeps it local. E-Bikes designed and produced right here in Europe and distributed by experienced hands.
We are close enough to provide the support that you need.
Straight forward and smart. Ready to start? Hop on.
The BEEQ E800 Urban Motion LITE moves swiftly through the city. Gliding between home, work, school and leisure with style and speed.
A robust, versatile and comfortable e-bike that makes long distances feel short and makes the most challenging paths feel smooth.
- S: for riders between 1.55m and 1.65m
- M: for riders between 1.65m and 1.79m
- L: for riders taller than 1.80m
|A||Seat Tube Length||450||500||550|
|F||Seat Tube Angle||73º||73º||73º|
- For steering flexibility choose the smaller size since the bicycle is easier to manoeuvre and to overcome obstacles.
- For comfort and longer distances, choose the larger size.
- Available in 3 sizes:
S: between 1,55m and 1,65m
M: between 1,65m and 1,79m
L: taller than 1,80m
- If between 2 sizes:
For steering flexibility choose the smaller size since the bicycle is easier to manoeuvre and to overcome obstacles.
For comfort and longer distances, choose the larger size.
- thru axle 15mm
- hollow shaft with 100mm for greater sturdiness with safe “quick release” system for easy removal of the front wheel
- Assistance level and battery;
- Speed: instantaneous, average, maximum;
- Power provided by the user in Watts;
- Remaining Autonomy;
- Distance Travelled: total and trip;
- Walk Assist button up to 5m/h in pedestrian mode to help push the bike.
- Resistant aluminium crank case
- Chain gears allowing for a very silent operation of the motor
- Sealed bearings to withstand harsh climate conditions.
- 4 modes of assistance:
0 - No assistance - The battery is not used.
1 - ECONOMIC: Assistance up to 40%: Save battery to extend your trip, 40% assistance is enough to help you face small slopes.
2 - STANDARD: Assistance up to 80%: Perfect for great control of the bicycle and to climb steeper slopes with reasonable effort, this way you can easily keep up with other mountain bikers.
3 - PLUS: Assistance up to 160%: To climb any slope without difficulties, without getting tired and keeping reasonable battery consumption.
4 - BOOST: Assistance up to 280%: to climb steep slopes with technical difficulty or to always ride fast.
- 100% integrated in the frame, very protected from external elements and with absence of noise and vibrations.
- Locked with a key, it can easily be removed for charging outside the bicycle, but it can also be charged directly on the bicycle.
- Around 40~100km Autonomy
- BLACK STEEL SPOKES anti corrosion
- Tubeless ready compatible
- 135x 187mm
- For SHIMANO Centerlock discs