E800 Urban Motion LITE
Pedal 40 to 100km (depending on the user’s weight, terrain conditions and altitude range), thanks to the efficient motor and the 504W/h, 36V battery.
Climb any slope thanks to the BROSE DRIVE C 250W motor with 50 Nm torque and 280% assistance.
Good control of the bicycle thanks to the central integrated motor with cadence, torque and speed sensors, the sturdy aluminium frame with integrated battery, the CLARKS hydraulic brakes, the wide 28 x 2,2 tires and the wide 660mm handlebar.
Thanks to the frame geometry, wide tires, Selle Royal Gel seat and ERGON grips.
The E800 Urban Motion LITE
Bike lovers ride to get close to people, to nature and to themselves.
That’s why BEEQ keeps it local. E-Bikes designed and produced right here in Europe and distributed by experienced hands.
We are close enough to provide the support that you need.
Straight forward and smart. Ready to start? Hop on.
The BEEQ E800 Urban Motion LITE moves swiftly through the city. Gliding between home, work, school and leisure with style and speed.
A robust, versatile and comfortable e-bike that makes long distances feel short and makes the most challenging paths feel smooth.
- Assistance level and battery;
- Speed: instantaneous, average, maximum;
- Power provided by the user in Watts;
- Remaining Autonomy;
- Distance Travelled: total and trip;
- single plate on the front with 38 teeth
- internal shift hub SHIMANO NEXOS with 8 speeds
- grip SHIMANO NEXUS
- chain SHIMANO CN-NX10a E-BIKE
- chainguard HEBIE
- SHIMANO hubs front 100mm and rear NEXUS 8 135mm for SHIMANHO CENTER LOCK disks
- Double wall aluminium rims with 36 black anti-corrosion spokes.
- Tubeless ready compatible
- Equipped with CONTINENTAL 28" tires with 2,2” width which offer good adherence when curving and braking, traction and PLENTY of comfort in the various types of terrain.
We chose the CLARKS M2 hydraulic brakes with 180mm disks front and rear for greater braking power in steep and prolonged slopes.
- ADJUSTABLE stem from 0-90 degrees for adjustment in height to the user’s driving position.
- ERGON grips with safety lock and driving grips arranged for ergonomics and ease of access.