Pedal an average of 3h00 in mountain bike mode (40 to 100km depending on user’s weight, road conditions or altitude range), thanks to the efficient motor and the 504W/h and 36V battery.
Climb any hill thanks to the BROSE DRIVE S 250W motor with 90 N torque and 380% Assistance.
Good control of the bike thanks to the built-in central motor with cadence, torque and speed sensors, the robust aluminium frame, the efficient air suspension, the large 27,5 x 2,6 tyres and the ample 740mm handlebar.
The M500 Wild
Bike lovers ride to get close to people, to nature and to themselves.
That’s why BEEQ keeps it local. E-Bikes designed and produced right here in Europe and distributed by experienced hands.
We are close enough to provide the support that you need.
Straight forward and smart. Ready to start? Hop on.
Spark up your mountain biking with the M500. This energizing electric bike, ideal for Cross Country riding, but also a very fun when ripping through the city, is an e-bike built for the toughest routes, featuring a robust engine, reliable autonomy and sporty design.
Brose Drive S: silent, powerful, smart
The precise sensor system provides exactly the right amount of extra power.
Brose drives run extremely quietly with hardly any vibration.
No pedaling resistance when the motor is switched off.
Discretely integrated in the frame, the battery is totally removable for easy charging wherever you might be.
Don't have a plug near by? Don't worry.
Just open the access port and pull on the articulated lever. The battery will slide out like a happy little snake.
Currently available in 3 sizes:
- S: for riders between 1.55 to 1.70m
- M: for riders between 1.65m to 1.79m
- L: for riders taller than 1.75m
|A||Seat Tube Length||460||500||420|
|Top Tube Lenght||566||583||551|
|B||Top Tube Horizontal||615||639||594|
|E||Head Tube Angle||69º||69º||69º|
|F||Seat Tube Angle||73º||73º||73º|
- For steering flexibility choose the smaller size since the bicycle is easier to manoeuvre and to overcome obstacles.
- For comfort and longer distances, choose the larger size
- TurnKey lockout gives 'on/off' control
- Plush coil spring or highly tunable Solo Air spring
- Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance)
- Chain gears allowing for a very silent operation of the motor
- Sealed bearings to withstand harsh climate conditions.
4 modes of assistance:
1 - ECONOMIC: Assistance up to 40%: Save battery to extend your trip, 40% assistance is enough to help you face small slopes.
2 - STANDARD: Assistance up to 80%: Perfect for great control of the bicycle and to climb steeper slopes with reasonable effort, this way you can easily keep up with other mountain bikers.
3 - PLUS: Assistance up to 160%: To climb any slope without difficulties, without getting tired and keeping reasonable battery consumption.
4 - BOOST: Assistance up to 380%: to climb steep slopes with technical difficulty or to always ride fast.
- Locked with a key, it can easily be removed for charging outside the bicycle, but it can also be charged directly on the bicycle.
- Between 40 - 60 Km autonomy
- Assistance level and battery;
- Speed: instantaneous, average, maximum;
- Remaining Autonomy;
- Distance Travelled: total and trip;
Walk assist button up to 5km/h in pedestrian mode to help push the bike.
- Black spokes anti-corrosion x
- Decorated with pad printing
- Tubeless ready compatible