Pedal an average of 3h00 in mountain bike mode (40 to 100km depending on user’s weight, road conditions or altitude range), thanks to the efficient motor and the 504W/h and 36V battery.
Climb any hill thanks to the BROSE DRIVE S 250W motor with 90 N torque and 380% Assistance.
Good control of the bike thanks to the built-in central motor with cadence, torque and speed sensors, the robust aluminium frame with built-in battery, the efficient air suspension Raidon 34 BOOST with hollow shaft and treated sheaths, the hydraulic SHIMANO brakes, the large 27,5 x 2,6 tyres and the ample 740mm handlebar.
The M500 Wild
Bike lovers ride to get close to people, to nature and to themselves.
That’s why BEEQ keeps it local. E-Bikes designed and produced right here in Europe and distributed by experienced hands.
We are close enough to provide the support that you need.
Straight forward and smart. Ready to start? Hop on.
Spark up your mountain biking with the M500. This energizing electric bike, ideal for Cross Country riding, but also a very fun when ripping through the city, is an e-bike built for the toughest routes, featuring a robust engine, reliable autonomy and sporty design.
See how to unbox your M500 WILD here:
Learn how to remove the M500 WILD Through Axle:
In aluminium 6061 with hydroformed tubes to ensure greater sturdiness and complete integration of the battery and motor.
Available in 2 sizes:
- M: from 1,65m to 1,79m
- L: taller than 1,80m
If you are between 2 sizes:
- For steering flexibility choose the smaller size, the bicycle is easier to manoeuvre and to overcome obstacles.
- For comfort and longer distances choose the larger size.
POWERFUL BROSE DRIVE S MOTOR with 90Nm of torque:
Sturdy aluminium crankcase;
Synchronized gears which allow the engine to run silently
Sealed bearings to better endure more adverse weather conditions.
Ergonomic which allows for 4 assistance modes:
0 - No assistance - Battery is not used.
1 - ECONOMIC: Assistance up to 40%: Save battery to extend your ride; the assistance at 40% is enough to help you face small slopes.
2 - STANDARD: Assistance up to 80%: Perfect for great control of the bicycle and to climb steeper slopes with reasonable effort; this mode allows you to easily keep up with other mountain bikers.
3 - PLUS: Assistance up to 160%: To climb any slope without difficulties, without getting tired and keeping reasonable battery consumption.
4 - BOOST: Assistance up to 320%: to climb steep slopes with technical difficulty or to always ride quite fast.
The display presents the following information:
- Assistance level and battery;
- Speed: instantaneous, average, maximum;
- Power Supplied by the user in Watts;
- Remaining Autonomy;
- Distance travelled; total and trip;
- Assistance button up to 5m/h in pedestrian mode to help push the byke.
POWERFUL 504Wh BATTERY, 100% integrated into the frame, very protected from external elements and with absence of noise and vibrations. Locked with a key, it can easily be removed for charging outside the bicycle, but it can also be charged directly on the bicycle.
FRONT SUSPENSION SRSUNTOUR RAIDON 34 BOOST HYDRAULIC
Overcome ground irregularities with ease and safety with the new suspension RAIDON 34 with 130 mm of play.
This suspension has:
- hollow shaft with 110mm for greater sturdiness with safe “quick release” system for easy disassembly of the front wheel
- pneumatic spring for easy adjustment according to your weight;
- blockage and adjustment in distension for greater control, according to the type of terrain.
SHIMANO DEORE 10 SPEED
Selected to allow ease of use and sturdiness, the transmission has the following characteristics:
- single plate at the front with 36 teeth with chain retention system to avoid skipping.
- rear derailleur SHIMANO DEORE M6005 Shadow
- handle SHIMANO DEORE M6005
- cassette sprocket SHIMANO DEORE 10 speed (11-42)
- chain SHIMANO CN-E6090-10 for E-BIKE with connector “Easy Link”
The wheels were designed for safety and sturdiness.
- SHIMANO BOOST Hubs Front 110mm and Back 148mm of hollow shafts for SHIMANHO CENTER LOCK disks
- +C94:D94 rims with double aluminium wall with 36 black spokes anti-corrosion decorated by pad printing. Tubeless ready compatible
Equipped with CONTINENTAL Mountain King 27.5x2.6” tyres offering good adherence when curving and braking , traction and comfort in the various types of terrain.
We chose hydraulic brakes SHIMANO MT-200 with 180mm disks on the rear and front for greater braking power during steep and prolonged descents.
Designed for greater control and comfort, we offer a FSA 740mm handlebar
- with FSA 7º stem which can be assembled in two positions.
- We provide the bicycle with several spacers for adjustment of the height of the extension in order to adapt to the user's driving position.
- ERGON grips with safety lock and driving grips arranged for ergonomics and ease of access.